Our Awareness Campaign is designed to bring awareness to your stock without hype or touting.
We do the following for our Awareness Clients:
- Send all Company sourced press releases to our database.
- We write two unique blog posts about your Company during the week. These also go to our database.
- We publish all client news releases to our BoldStocks.com website.
- We publish our blog posts about your Company on our website.
- If management does an interview on another website, we will publish either the press release about that interview or a brief blog post of our own linking to that interview.
What we don’t do:
- We don’t publish third party press releases about client companies.
- We don’t publish paid research about our client companies.
- We don’t do intraday “trade alerts” noting a momentum in the stock. Any comments on momentum are only published or emailed when the market is closed.
- We publish nothing with a “price target.”
Our lists are double-opt in and are collected exclusively on our website and through advertising that drives people to sign-up on a landing page for Bold Stocks Alerts.
No long term contracts. We ONLY ebill monthly as that works best for all concerned.
Updated September 1, 2019
- First Month – including initial set-up: – Contact us for rates
- Each Month after that: – Contact us for rates
- Continuing with Press Releases only for Successive Months: – Contact us for rates
(Maximum 3x per week – source only from the public company – not available except as a continuation of a full program. Limited availability if we have full programs.)
- Contact us for details